[Graphics] - Does anybody else have the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650?

Could you please do me a personal favour? Downloaded the latest drivers to hopefully solve issues with game speed, but am not sure whether I have them correctly installed or not. The ATI software says I do (driver packaging version 8.771) but dxdiag apparently says the driver date is 8/26/2010 which would be unchanged from previously. I'm not sure whether this is indeed the latest driver or not - just wanted to compare to someone else with the same graphics card. Please let me know, I appreciate your help. Thanks!

Could you please do me a personal favour? Downloaded the latest drivers to hopefully solve issues with game speed, but am not sure whether I have them correctly installed or not. The ATI software says I do (driver packaging version 8.771) but dxdiag apparently says the driver date is 8/26/2010 which would be unchanged from previously. I'm not sure whether this is indeed the latest driver or not - just wanted to compare to someone else with the same graphics card. Please let me know, I appreciate your help. Thanks!

karan. I'm not the best person to help but this is my experience. I have the Radeon ATI 5450 graphics card. Yesterday, Steam gve me a message that there is an update for my driver. On completing the update my pc resolution was all wrong and I had to revert to my original driver. I would trust to the information in your devices - drivers screen on your pc. Another bit of advice I have received is you are happy with you screen resolution/picture and all is working well, leave well alone. I hope that I have been of some little assistance to you. I'm sure someone with far greater knowledge than myself will be able to help you better. Good luck.

Archived