What can we share on Twitter?

I actually wanted to make a list of the information which can be shared on Twitter.

I saw the big winnings and trophies won can be shared. I started newly to play and did not see anything I can share yet. Is there a tweet button or something in the somewhere I cannot realize or what? Help me to tweet :D

Read this, this sums it up perfectly

http://www.fmscout.com/i-948-Trying-the-Twitter-updates-in-FM-2011.html

Miles Jacobson has been trying updates of achievements to his Twitter account today, and will probably carry on tomorrow. His main work focus today with #FM2011 is to show you some of the tweets that are sent by the game.

You have to do something in game worthy of tweeting first; it only happens when you do something special. It might happen several times a season, but it's based on breaking records and winning trophies...

Some examples of such tweets:

* has led his Watford team to npower Championship title glory.

* has managed his Watford team to a new record with their 6-0 win against Southampton.

* has broken Watford's record transfer fee, having paid £7.5M to sign Moussa Dembélé.

Quick facts:

* The tweets are tagged with "from football manager" linked to sigames.com, but not in a hashtag way (link should be going to community.sigames.com though).

* There is no name in the beginning of the tweets. And the truth is there won't be a name, because that would break Twitter's terms and conditions, as the game would have to access your info.

* We won't be seeing a similar feature to work with Facebook for FM2011, but Miles hasn't ruled it out for next year's version.

* Remember that you would be able to set manual or automatic updates of achievements to your Twitter account... once you get your hands on FM2011 on November 5th of course.

* You might want to follow Miles on Twitter.

Automatic updates is teh way I will be using it. Probably wont have any done during the demo due to the face that i'm mainly using the demo to scan the talent so I know who to buy in the 1st season when I get the game

Thanks it explains pretty much everything I want to know. So it is limited the information we can share. I wish we can share more. Actually I want that we can share any news items, such as my transfers or match scores. In fact in the beginning, I want to tweet the team that I have started to manage.

* become the new manager of Sunderland.

Thanks it explains pretty much everything I want to know. So it is limited the information we can share. I wish we can share more. Actually I want that we can share any news items, such as my transfers or match scores. In fact in the beginning, I want to tweet the team that I have started to manage.

* become the new manager of Sunderland.

Totally agree.

well you can, change the twitter setting to Manual so you can twitter anything you want. I set mine to automatch so I know I dont have to do anything, it will do it all for me

I'm sorry - maybe I'm just not looking in the right place - but where can we find this option?... I mean, I've set it to manual, but can't find the "tweet" button...

Archived