All games ending 0-0 in Reserve v u-18? (Fm 2010 post)

In all previous versions last being fm 2006 (didnt play 08,09,) I play my reserves v my youths alot. To see who shines, who plays to my tactics best and to to give players games who currently are not being selected or getting into my reserves or u-18s. On fm 2010 so far(as i have only just got into thsi one) All my res v u18 games have been 0-0?(5 in total) one being 1-1.

Now in prev versions they could be goal fests, close or 0-0. I have not seen one even get close to a big score? Is this a known problem in fm 2010 in res/u18 games? also this is going to make the game so hard to get into. Your top scorer having such a low amount of goals compared to how it used to be is horrible.

Now im doing nothing different from prev versions. I am playing attacking in my 1st team instructions as for the 1st 3 games v res/u18 I tryed use current match tactics for both teams. then for the next 3 I unticked use current tactics and all games still ended 0-0? has anyone got any ideas? Im now going to try and take over both teams as manager and go all guns blazing v eachother and see what happensd.

Any thoughts or ideas welcomed ;-)

No idea, all I can say is that I am not getting that issue, I tend to see the opposite, I find it really hard to find a 0-0 score in the reserves or u18, in fact I see scores ranging from 6-0 to 1-0 in a season.

EDIT: I let my assistant run the team. Check his playing style, maybe he is mr park the bus?

No idea, all I can say is that I am not getting that issue, I tend to see the opposite, I find it really hard to find a 0-0 score in the reserves or u18, in fact I see scores ranging from 6-0 to 1-0 in a season.

EDIT: I let my assistant run the team. Check his playing style, maybe he is mr park the bus?

As I said I have tryed copying current match tactics and unticking it. I watch the games though on key highlights. Maybe this is the issue? also I am barnet. So my reserve/u18s are not very strong and maybe the engine cant create realistic results if abiltities are low. As I also have down to english level 10 downlaoded and many games are low scoring.

Does anybody know why res/u18 games are so low scoring? Is it just the players lower abillites? I may have to take over the reserves myself as my 1st team is scoring plenty. Could it be running the game by watching the games?

And do people watch there res/u18 games or wait for the result?

Archived