Game seems to be playing itself?!

Was having no problems with my game, now all of a sudden after I press Continue the game then just keeps on going, like when you go on holiday it just auto-presses Continue and keeps going through the game meanwhile I have loads of news building up... When you click browse and go to go on holiday the middle option "return on XX date" is always selected.

Anything I might have pressed or done to make this happen?! :(

Thanks.

lol - think I found the problem, in game settings on the main screen there is an option to change the auto continue delay something I have never seen before or realised I had changed... But no delay was set so it was continuing without being prompted. I have changed it to default, and touch wood seems okay so far. :)

lol - think I found the problem, in game settings on the main screen there is an option to change the auto continue delay something I have never seen before or realised I had changed... But no delay was set so it was continuing without being prompted. I have changed it to default, and touch wood seems okay so far. :)

I'm sure SI would appreciate hearing about this in the bugs thread (or forum if there is one?)

Was having no problems with my game, now all of a sudden after I press Continue the game then just keeps on going, like when you go on holiday it just auto-presses Continue and keeps going through the game meanwhile I have loads of news building up... When you click browse and go to go on holiday the middle option "return on XX date" is always selected.

Anything I might have pressed or done to make this happen?! :(

Thanks.

Maybe your pc loves fm more than u and wants a go lol

• 1 month later...

Archived