Is this normal ? FM11

dNy

Started with Valencia, i;m now in november and F.Llorente is tansfer listed with an asking price of 7.5mil euro, Reina is transfer listed for 14mil euro and I manage to sign him with no other club interested, Xavi is transfer listed for 20mil so I retire from Valencia and take control of Barca and it seems that Xavi is unhappy with the team-talks, I go to private chat,he tells me he's unhappy because of my team talks? so with the new player interaction the players seem to not see the difference between the old and new manager, I retire again ,continue a few days then take control of Barca with a new created manager and at private chat Xavi says " I feel our relationship has broken down and I;ve not got the patience to talk to you". Even crazier I set an asking price of 1euro and the only team interested is Porto, they make a bid I accept and nobody else seems interested in him, and the board don't even try to block the transfer...

Not to mention the "I think I should leave now before I say something I'll regret"

P.S. sorry for my english.

Athletic would NEVER list Fernando Llorente for 7.5mil!

The player interaction does need some fixes, though, and I assume that these will be implemented in the full version and/or patches. Remember: this is just the demo, so things will change. Also, SI are very good at listening to community feedback, and, since many people have complained about the player interaction, I'm sure something will be done with it.

Not sure how that's happened. Which demo are you on? I have strawberry, and this didn't seem to be an issue when I played it. I'd definitely report it to the bugs forum, and if possible load up a save game.

PS - the corner "bug" was easily countered for the human user, and if you didn't like it you didn't have to use it. Low, low priority in terms of issues with the game.

Archived