Lots of bugs in Football Manager 2011 demo version!!!

I sincerely hope the final version of the game is more polished than the demo version, because otherwise this year I will definitely not buy the game. The demo version has lots of bugs and I'm getting tired of taking me every year a disappointment with this game... You should always wait half a year again for a handful of bugs are fixed. What a shame! :thdn:

I hope this time I'm wrong but I'm sure when you buy the game (which is not free) you can find most of the bugs that appear in the demo (if unfortunately every year is the same story). Be happy with your demo, Rhodesy, of course it's free... but one thing is clear, I refuse to do the job of a free beta tester for this game this time.

If you are unwilling to explain the bugs you have found, it is impossible to ascertain whether they are bugs, or for SI to help you if it is a software/hardware incompatibility issue.

Cutting off your own nose to spite your face.

I hope this time I'm wrong but I'm sure when you buy the game (which is not free) you can find most of the bugs that appear in the demo (if unfortunately every year is the same story). Be happy with your demo, Rhodesy, of course it's free... but one thing is clear, I refuse to do the job of a free beta tester for this game this time.

Then stop moaning. What are the issues?

That's hardly helpful yourself, to be honest.

Please post the supposed bugs- if they really are bugs, then post in the bugs forum so that SI can get them logged and look at fixing them.

I understand that but tell him to be quiet and stop bitching is not getting the root of the problem. I so far have not had any bug issues myself but the other person's reply was unneeded.

• Administrators

You tell us the issues we can try and look into them. We're not even asking you for save games and the like, all we want to know is what they are - it's all well and good saying there's lots of bugs, but you've given us absolutely nothing to go on.

Archived