HARSH! Players seem underrated!

I'm sorry but so many players are underrated on this game its a joke!

Ronaldinho will probably admit himself that hes lost a yard but acceleration and pace of 12 is soo low. Hes only 28! I would bet my left arm (i'am right handed) that he could out pace crouch and carvalho (Both of whom also have pace of 12)

Gareth Bale proved himself to be an exceptional talent towards the end of last season scoring against Arsenal and Chelsea. Flair = 9! Pace = 14! Finishing a lowly 11.

Over the course of the last five years Ronaldo has been the best player in the world...he leaped like a salmon in the champions league final against chelsea and has done time and time again. jumping = 13. There are few if anyone who when they recieve the ball can make things happen like Ronaldo. Creativity = 13.

I'm sorry this is ridiculous...Robinho is one of the most composed finishers in world football. He's passed the ball into the back of the net more times than Rooney has a loss of form. Time and time again Robinho cushions the ball into the far corner. Compose = 14 Finishing 13.

Its a good job the hierarchy at Real Madrid dont'consult the FM data base before buying players because Ozil has finishing of 9 (Not sure the ghana coach would agree after the finish in the world cup) and Di Maria's stats seem to be generally low for a player who cost in the region of 25 million euros.

Now i know Theo Walcott isnt the most technically advanced player of his generation but even so his stats are appalling. There are actually too many examples to go through. With Passing of 9 he would not even make it onto the the back room staff at Arsenal.

These are just some of the examples i've found...please discuss and add your own underrated players and stats.

Sorry for the rant x

Its a good job the hierarchy at Real Madrid dont'consult the FM data base before buying players because Ozil has finishing of 9 (Not sure the ghana coach would agree after the finish in the world cup) and Di Maria's stats seem to be generally low for a player who cost in the region of 25 million euros.

I can only comment on Özil's finishing stat because obviously I follow the German squad and the Bundesliga closely and I must say a finishing of 9 is spot on. I can think of so many wasted clear cut chances.. Three goals in 21 national team matches isn't great for a AM. If Özil has a weakness, it's probably his finishing. Maybe he can improve that at Real and the stat can be increased for a patch but for now I think 9 is just right.

Robinho is stupidly over rated because he is Brazilian and because he played for Real Madrid. Liek many others he just couldn't hack it in the premiership, i would say those stats are not far off correct. Hes a flair player, not a goal scorer.

Walcott is also over rated - hes young, hes english, he scored a hat trick about 3 years ago or something. Alan Hansen has pointed out he frequently makes the wrong option in games and his distribution is poor. 9 is maybe a bit low, but it wouldn't be much higher than 12 I think. Hes just all about pace.

I've found in previous years the base stats don't mean much once the game is started - once your training kicks in it all changes. Plus not all the stats are locked in - they are generated by themachine depending on the data bases mental/ability settings.

Must agree with Ronaldo's Jumping though. 15-16 seems fair IMO.

The problem with Ronaldo is that he's so good and so well rounded that if his jumping was made 15 (which IMO is a fair value), he'd need to be reduced in another area. His jumping isn't as important as his dribbling, for example- it's a case of priorities.

The problem with Ronaldo is that he's so good and so well rounded that if his jumping was made 15 (which IMO is a fair value), he'd need to be reduced in another area. His jumping isn't as important as his dribbling, for example- it's a case of priorities.

Makes sense that what you said. Then we have a CA scale problem. Should be bigger (more then 200). But, that's another story, don't want to hijack this constructive thread. :D

Makes sense that what you said. Then we have a CA scale problem. Should be bigger (more then 200). But, that's another story, don't want to hijack this constructive thread. :D

What would that solve? If you change the scale, all the players CA values will get re-adjusted fit in the same relative places on that scale.

What would that solve? If you change the scale, all the players CA values will get re-adjusted fit in the same relative places on that scale.

You could expand the system without inflating it like a balloon- you could just stretch it in places. For example, I'm in favour of adding on an extra 100 points at the bottom for really poor players.

I'm sorry but so many players are underrated on this game its a joke!

Ronaldinho will probably admit himself that hes lost a yard but acceleration and pace of 12 is soo low. Hes only 28! I would bet my left arm (i'am right handed) that he could out pace crouch and carvalho (Both of whom also have pace of 12)

Gareth Bale proved himself to be an exceptional talent towards the end of last season scoring against Arsenal and Chelsea. Flair = 9! Pace = 14! Finishing a lowly 11.

Over the course of the last five years Ronaldo has been the best player in the world...he leaped like a salmon in the champions league final against chelsea and has done time and time again. jumping = 13. There are few if anyone who when they recieve the ball can make things happen like Ronaldo. Creativity = 13.

I'm sorry this is ridiculous...Robinho is one of the most composed finishers in world football. He's passed the ball into the back of the net more times than Rooney has a loss of form. Time and time again Robinho cushions the ball into the far corner. Compose = 14 Finishing 13.

Now i know Theo Walcott isnt the most technically advanced player of his generation but even so his stats are appalling. There are actually too many examples to go through. With Passing of 9 he would not even make it onto the the back room staff at Arsenal.

These are just some of the examples i've found...please discuss and add your own underrated players and stats.

Sorry for the rant x

there no underrated walcott is crap in reallife all he has is pace and ronaldo has never been a creative player messi is,scholes,xavi and rooney are a creativie players is 1 that when on the ball can split a defence with a great pass ect at utd ronaldo got on the end of things like that to score his goals.

robinho was crap at man city he can't live on past form at real madrid forever you know

whys it not called vision then? surely creativity is the ability to create chances.

and attribute weighting? huh? I'm better than Walcott on this evidence.

yea it is which is what the other guy pointed out ronaldo is not a creator hes more of a finsher of the great creator work of a scholes type

well it should not be based on what 1 is more important it should be done on what 1 he does best.

Archived