I'm doing so well that I'm getting 2 major injuries per match!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Smoothiebaloo:

and there is the HAT-TRICK!!!!

TOMMY ROWE!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My scouts say he is rubbish? He is a wing back for Stockport, or do you mean Tom Rowe from Liverpool?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poor Jewell:

I know you get injuries in real life but this is getting ridiculous. The last 4 were:

1 - fractured skull

2 - broken ankle (3 mins after coming on as sub for:

3 - broken arm

4 the ebola virus or something like that (he's out for 2 months!)

Gripe over! icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats nothing. One of my players was out with cancer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poor Jewell:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Smoothiebaloo:

and there is the HAT-TRICK!!!!

TOMMY ROWE!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My scouts say he is rubbish? He is a wing back for Stockport, or do you mean Tom Rowe from Liverpool? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tommy Rowe - Stockport County..

Hat-trick away ag. Rotherham today.. FANTASTIC!!

Scouts-smouts.. get in'der...

I know you get injuries in real life but this is getting ridiculous. The last 4 were:

1 - fractured skull

3 - broken arm

Sound like you have a team full of poofs. Try hiring Neil Ruddock as your coach. Or Chuck Norris if he's kicking about

I had 5 players out with broken legs the season before last.

4 were key, one was pants, and only in the squad because of injuries.

I was quite pleased that if I asked for a physio report, they would tell me whether it was a shin or thigh break.

Last season was much better. Only one long term injury (broken leg) and it was to an injury prone player who was about to retire anyway, so I didn't care.

1 - fractured skull

3 - broken arm

What do you expect with crap tactics, mate?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by skintsaint:

Its bird flu you have to watch out for!!!

Actually whats happened to that...was supposed to be a major viral threat to the planet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The realised that it was just that. Bird Flu. That effects birds. Not humans. There is a minor chance of it mutating into something that could effect humans, but its only possible if people like, get all physical with thier lover chickens.

As for the injuries..... I had a plane crash into the stadium once. Wiped out my entire team, and all my fans.

1 - fractured skull

3 - broken arm

its a bug :p

1 - fractured skull

3 - broken arm

unlucky

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

1 - fractured skull

3 - broken arm

unlucky </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

rom reading other threads, I think I was overdoing my training so my players were knackered. I had the levels so the total workload was one nudge off 'heavy'. I know am setting the total workloads at mid medium, hope it will help.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Flair:

As for the injuries..... I had a plane crash into the stadium once. Wiped out my entire team, and all my fans. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Archived