How improved will the actual game be to the demo

This is the first time I have D/L the demo, and just want to know how mnay bugs will be fixed by release date ?. I know SI are releasing a new patch on release date. But I want to know how much smoother will the actual game run compared to the demo

In my opinion the demo was poor. The most frustrating thing being the fact after a minute it says FM11 has stopped responding and i have to start again only to have the same problem, And yes I have reported it to the bugs forum

Thanks

• Administrators

Hey Justino, for me if I'd downloaded the demo and it hadn't worked I'd be as frustrated as you are! We just have to figure out why you're getting this issue. Are you running a netbook per chance?

When you click on a player the game suddenly crashes (is in the bug forum)

And I am not the only one with the 'FM11 is not responding' problem alot of people have it. And seeing as last years gae was working fine on the same netbook I see no reason why it wouldn't now with the same specs, unless theres a glitch in the game

is this sarcastic

I don't like answering on behalf of other people but I'll make an exception and say, correct!

Constructive criticism please. Saying the demo is poor and there is just something that does not seem right is awful feedback. What are SI meant to do with that?

tbh, I feel that this is the best version of the game to date. The social networking options are a good feature. The fact that results take 5 seconds to load is just being pedantic....I mean, come on, its 5 SECONDS!! And if it is jittery or slow it is only because despite the fact that SI have said many of the system requirements have stayed the same, if a computer ran fm10 at a reasonable speed then it will run fm11 at a slower speed. Its the way it goes

tbh, I feel that this is the best version of the game to date. The social networking options are a good feature. The fact that results take 5 seconds to load is just being pedantic....I mean, come on, its 5 SECONDS!! And if it is jittery or slow it is only because despite the fact that SI have said many of the system requirements have stayed the same, if a computer ran fm10 at a reasonable speed then it will run fm11 at a slower speed. Its the way it goes

I've found the results when loading is really slow too, well compared to FM10 it is.

Im going to make a point here. I think SI are very good at dealing with problems in general. Its a demo and things will get fixed in time. My game crashes during the 3D match engine and then resets its self. I have followed all the intrctions on here from the guys like latest graphics drivers, directx etc. Seems a hell of a lot of people are having crash issues with the game.

Archived