FM 11 Demo - ratings

your rating?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. your rating?

8 from me, it played for arond 12 hours and enjoyed it but nothing blew me away. Will get the full game but probably not straight away as I hate the light skin

There will be release day patch containing dark skin, so no reason for you not to buy it.

where will that be available mate? and can I use my netbook fm10 skin on the new game?

also any idea if we can continue saves from the demo on the actual game?

The patch will be available for download on release day of the game. Don't know about netbook sorry. You will be able to continue your save from dmeo on full game, though I think you won't be able to continue it if you install patch first.

A 9 from me, the only major problem so far is the skin being too cluttered (don't mind the light colour, dark is what irritated me in FM10).

I am not looking for any bugs specifically, so have found none yet, and if they're there they're not big enough to make the game unplayable.

10/10.

In a word awesome, the new player interaction is great love it wish the players would say those things they would regret it though LOL like 'Oy coach GTFO I'm not doing it' although they basically say it. New 3D ME is crisp clear and a big improvement etc etc. In a word I love it.

8/10. I'm enjoying almost all of the new features and the updated UI is pretty clean. It will probably be higher for the full game when I can start properly and take advantage of the dynamic league reputation and stuff.

9/10 simply because I love it. Apart from some minor bugs which were already spotted (hope they will be fixed soon), there are only positives for me. I really like, that the game is also very similar to FM10(so no need to get accustomed to completely new interface, ME) and still there are great little improvements. I love particulary the ME. I´ve just pre-ordered the full game. No brainer. Well done SI.

6/10 Yeah, there is some new stuff in it or better say some improvements but it doesn't feel like a new game, just improved FM10. So why not just to release a new mega patch with all these improvements? I guess I know: they want to sell one game several times! Because FM11 it's just patched FM10! Good business!

I haven't played long, just one match, and I find it hard to judge because I'm not used to playing such a small game but I have to say I am really looking forward to the fuill game now. There was a long time when I was actually thinking of not getting the game this year because I had a lot of trouble getting in to FM10.

I don't think SI have really added anything overly elaborate to FM11, but they have streamlined everything and put things in a way that makes sense and makes you feel like you really have the power of a manager. In FM10 I never felt like I was talking to a player or the board, but in 11 I feel like I have the power to say what I want.

It remains to be seen exactly how the much fabled dynamic league reputation pans out but hopefully this stalling and rearranging of the game will do wonders for a less buggy game than last year.

Roll on the 5th November.

3-10 for me. It keeps crashing literally 1 minute after i start playing

Its irritating as fuc* when you load each time and after a minute it says FM11 is not responding then crashes

And yes i have reported it in the bug forums

Put a proper bug report up, including your system details and dxdiag. From what I could see you just added to a post that stated people were crashing after or during matches and said that you had the same problems. Here you state you crash a minute after you load up FM11. So which is it?

SI can do nothing about a possible bug until people post proper bug reports, not 'this game's bad because it crashes'. Help SI help you.

Dramatic improvement of match engine and graphics + some very nice interface changes + I like the match preparation + agents + better training module + better interaction + one click press conferences with better options - some screens need getting used to = 9/10

7/10 as the press conferences and player interaction is still basic and not thought through properly when implimented. It is the worst repetive feature in fm series so far and would like it to expand on questions and answers for future versions and also give suprises and twists in the process, be more interesting.

Archived