raging :(

this is my first post.. bit ****ed off atm because the new fm is only available on 10.5.8 and up for mac.. i'm still on 10.4 and really haven't felt the need to update at all but now looks like i might have to just for this game lol.. :( anyone know any way around this, no? thanks in advance..

I'm afraid 10.4 has been unsupported for a couple of versions now. You'll have to upgrade your OS to play the game.

Can you avoid the swearing starred out or otherwise on the forums as well please.

sorry about that is wasn't the F* word or anything lol.. didn't think much of it but will keep that in mind when posting..

just annoyed because its been ok in any other version up until this one.. even fm10 worked well on it.. just wondering why there was a need to change that..?

• SI Staff

It hasn't been supported since FM09 as it struggles with the 3D engine so you've got very lucky if you've been able to run it on 10.4 up until now. Like Rhinocerous said above though, I think most Mac software is starting to faze out support for 10.4 what with 10.5 and 10.6 out now and 10.7 coming next summer.

Archived