Unrealistic player movements in 3D mode?

i also checked out the lstaest drvers for nvida geforce GO 6600 and could only find geforce 6600 ( which is not for laptops i suppose) if its not bug can anyone help me to find the correct driver please?

Laptop drivers are usually hosted by the manufactorer of the laptop, not the card. Check Dell / Toshiba / Whoever.

I used to have that on fm 10 as well. Just always thought it was a flaw in the game because fm rates the graphics 5 stars. Its just like the player is moving but the legs aren't functioning.

Is the actual running connected with how the player moves? The reason I ask is because I play in windowed mode and have two monitors and sometimes I drag the window accross to the other screen. Anyway I noticed that if you click and hold the window, it pauses the action and the players movement while you do so but the legs continue to move lol.

i haven't got this problem on FM10.. but its like managing an ice skating team.. especially in goal celebrations you can see a player frozen and but going further just like skating on ice (no body or leg movement but just sliding ) i checked all the drivers and started to think thats a bug cos i've started another thread on bugs subject and have seen some people having this issue

heres the link to thread and much help would be appreciated..

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/230759-Unrealistic-player-movements-in-3D-mode

Archived