Ask Board to sign a player?

It only happens in certain situations such as either not having enough money to make the transfer, so you can ask the board to negotiate for you and free up the funds OR if it's a player the board consider to be, potentially, a very good player for the club you can ask them to negotiate for you so you lessen the risk of messing things up.

But you can't just ask them to go out and sign someone random!

yeah i had this option when i had a budget of 15m as arsenal , i wanted to sign igor akinfeev so offered 12m there club responded wanting 17m which i could not afford i had an option to re negotiate or involve the board to handle it, but you have to speak to your board first about the transfer and if there not interested they want let it happen

Playing as barcelona

Tried to do this for Torres and Fabregas. Both times the board responded we do not believe it's a realistic target. Does this mean financially or the player is too good for the club? We all know Barcelona went for Fabrgeas earlier in the summer.

Playing as barcelona

Tried to do this for Torres and Fabregas. Both times the board responded we do not believe it's a realistic target. Does this mean financially or the player is too good for the club? We all know Barcelona went for Fabrgeas earlier in the summer.

it must be to do with the boards finances?

I can't seem to be able to find this function,i have 0 transfer budget left and when i go on the make an offer for the player i want,i can't seem to find the option to get the board to sign the player for me

I don't have the demo booted up at the moment, so I'll be vague: when attempting to negotiate the transfer, go to the board to request a conversation. Choose the topic 'transfers'. Choose an option to the effect that the transfer is very important. If the board acquiesces, they'll say the chairman will take negotiations out of your hands and do the deal himself.

Archived