I've just finished season 2012/13 with Dag&Red, i finished first in the Premier League, drew only 2 games all season won everything else. Finished with a goal difference of 115, 106 points, my top goal scorer scored 105 goals in the season, all competitions. I got promoted to the premier league in 4 season (straight seasons).

Having attained this goal, winning all trophies in one season, going unbeaten in the same season and breaking all positive records in all competitions. I find myself unable to play the game any more... I just don't see how i could find any more challenge in the game. So i gave it to my brother who wanted to play it.

I've just finished season 2012/13 with Dag&Red, i finished first in the Premier League, drew only 2 games all season won everything else. Finished with a goal difference of 115, 106 points, my top goal scorer scored 105 goals in the season, all competitions. I got promoted to the premier league in 4 season (straight seasons).

Having attained this goal, winning all trophies in one season, going unbeaten in the same season and breaking all positive records in all competitions. I find myself unable to play the game any more... I just don't see how i could find any more challenge in the game. So i gave it to my brother who wanted to play it.

Ive just hit the same wall with my gretna team... 7 Champions League trophies in a row... 6 SPL wins and last season i went unbeaten... still playing on but not sure how much longer itll hold my interest. I really just carry on for the fun of buying and selling my players... nice when the DM i bought from Falkirk for £24k goes to Milan for £14M.

Ive just hit the same wall with my gretna team... 7 Champions League trophies in a row... 6 SPL wins and last season i went unbeaten... still playing on but not sure how much longer itll hold my interest. I really just carry on for the fun of buying and selling my players... nice when the DM i bought from Falkirk for £24k goes to Milan for £14M.

Francisco Javier Garcia was the striker, or rather the attacking midfielder. The name might be alittle off, i gave the game to my brother to play so i can't check it at the moment.

I played a 4-4-2 Diamond formation with Garcia at the top of the Diamond. Attacking with pressing and hard tackling and a bit of tinkering with the player instructions.

Archived