Time to enter in the group

In last FM versions, when you buy a player in the first period (but could be also long), he has difficult to stay with the other players. i know that it depends by the different personalities of the players, but how is important that detail on fm2011 on tactic and performance of the player?

im not entirely sure what your asking? Are you asking about player gelling?

i mean: when you buy a new player, he don't know the others, because before he needs time to know them better, and it depends on his personality. i mean, on his first games, when he doesn't know the others, and he needs time, the performance on the pitch could be worst? and when he know his team-mates, could his performances have a quality increase?

I think that's what 'Team blend' is supposed to be rectify from the Match Preparedness section of the tactics/training menu.

I hope that helps

of course: but what i mean is, before that he knows well his mates, could the performance be a bit worst, because he is new, with a new mates, with new tactics, new trainings and so on??? and he needs time before have good performances?

of course: but what i mean is, before that he knows well his mates, could the performance be a bit worst, because he is new, with a new mates, with new tactics, new trainings and so on??? and he needs time before have good performances?

Yes I believe so. If you take a look at a players training - from the tab on their profile screen rather than the main training menu, you will see some stats about how they are getting on with your settings.

Archived