help the demo keeps crashing

you need to post a bit more info, what version of the operating system are you using? all that good stuff. then someone here will be able to help you get it resolved in a timely manor. thanks.

what do you mean operating sytem tell me how i can find out all this thanks

Same happens with me mate, twice it has happened and twice i didnt save it :( so now I am defo going to start saving once a week game time.

I have a good computer, windows 7 operating system, 3gb ram, 500gb hardrive

Same happens with me mate, twice it has happened and twice i didnt save it :( so now I am defo going to start saving once a week game time.

I have a good computer, windows 7 operating system, 3gb ram, 500gb hardrive

oh ok but because the demo is dowloaded from the internet through steam could that be the problem.as my computer got fixed a few weeks back from viruses on it.

now when i go to yahoo to check my emails it sometimes comes comes that the internet needs to close but when i click it the tab gets recovered it says.but when it happens on the game sadly it really does close it.but the mirror site i downloaded it from it said the internet needs to close when i clicked on that to download i got it downloaded in the end but.

also the icon of the game on my desk top it does not say football manager 2011 with a pic of the game cover its just white with a bit in the middle with a blue,red,green bit on it like it was some sort of file saved on notepad or something.

but will this happen in the real game

Archived