FM2011 - Saving Videos without Uploading?

In the FM2011 preferences, there is an option to save a copy of the videos you upload to YouTube. Does anyone know if it is possible to just save without uploading? I'm thinking that this would be helpful for editing clips together with transitions, title screens, etc.

As a work around, I suppose I can just upload my videos to a dummy YouTube account and post the polished videos to my regular account. However, this seems like a waste of time, effort and bandwidth.

Meantime:

[video=youtube;lsp3X6xQU_E]

You'll find it here: C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011 Demo\uploads

if you're on Windows 7.

Edit: It doesn't load in VLC, though, even though OGV videos should. Maybe it's a bug?

The upload speed shouldn't be affected by your graphics card. The graphics card is only involved during rendering, which happens regardless of whether you upload. Still, though, the uploading phase is the longest part of the process, and it would be nice to be able to do some editing and effects before putting the finished product on YouTube.

Archived