windowed mode

I've read various comments on this in the main thread, including someone from SI, but I don't think it answers my question. Apologies if I missed something.

In FM10 I played the game on windowed mode. If, as the advice says, you turn the screen off maximum view it would adjust and fit to your screen (with scroll bars adjacent to the player stats for example, if you couldn't fit all the data in.)

This version, once I slect windowed mode, an non maximised view, I still can't see the 'confirm' action buttons on the bottom right of screen.

I saw someone from SI say that they have to drag the window to the very top of frame - but that still only gives me half the button - enough to select it but surely not the best you can do for a windowed game?

I know many others like to browse the web etc while playing, is there something i'm missing, will it be different for the full release, or are we destined not to play windowed?

My screen is 768 high.

Feedback on demo - loving it, not finding the agents too problematic either. Most I had was £1 fee demanded, but settles for 600k. Playing as Villa, seemed quite easy to persuade board to give me more transfer budget, and signed 3/4 top players going well over wage budget - perhaps unrealistic for a new manager but my own fault.

Player conversations great, and not repetitive yet.....

3D initially juddery, but perfect when graphic detail lowered to medium, and the difference in graphic quality barely noticable on tv mode.

Advice on windowed mode welcome!

As your screen is only 768 pixels high, windowed mode isn't officialy supported as your screen is too small the game requires 768 pixels for it's active area, when you factor in Windows Taskbar and the window border your screen size is less than 768 pixels. You'll need to maximise the window, change your screen resolution or move/auto-hide the Windows Taskbar.

Archived