problem with the game uploading to youtube

i uploade a highlights from the game to my youtube account when i went to see the video on youtube it says this.

FC Lorient 3 - 0 Man City - Match Highlights

Thu 21 Oct 2010 15:24:18 PDT | Highlights from today's Friendly match between FC Lorient and ... Highlights from today's Friendly match between FC Lorient and Man City. The match was played out to a crowd of 4791 at Stade Yves Allainmat (Le Moustoir) in Football Manager 2011 with FC Lorient picking up the win with a 3 - 0 victory.

| Failed (unable to convert video file)

and my game also cut off a thing came up saying it had to close what is the problem

hmm. i can upload goals but not match highlights. says "Video upload failed: Your Video did not upload, please check your internet connection or try again later"

I get this if there are at least 5 goals in a game...

I can upload single goals with no problems but match highlights (regardless of the number of goals) doesn't work. Is it something to do with the game's connection to YouTube timing out or something similar? The game recommends checking your internet settings but they are fine - only FM's upload function is struggling with them.

• SI Staff

toon army 06 - Do you have a local copy of the video file that you uploaded and got the upload failed message on YouTube, if so can you pm me and I'll try and get the file off you and see what caused that issue. Out of interest have you had this issue happen multiple times or just with that one upload ?

The other issues mentioned in here I'm looking into seeing if this can be fixed

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

Hi Guys, I've made some changes to YouTube for patch 2 which should fix many issues people we're having where uploads were getting cancelled as the upload progress is now clearly visible on screen and can be cancelled during any point so if you had problems in the past please try again with the new patch

• 5 months later...

I still have a problem uploading videos even at 360p. After encoding video it says 'video upload failed, please check your internet connection or try later'. Any solution to this?

Archived