a few querries about the demo

not sure these have been answered but here goes,

will the full version come with a choice of a dark background in the preferences like 2010? im not a fan of the white one.

where is the 'overview' option when you click on 'veiws'? i like to look at my squad after clicking on 'positions'. two equal collums rather than a long list. old style.

when it comes to offering contracts to players, has the assistant managers opinion about the player, been scrapped? i.e. 'not worth signing', 'sign the player at all costs', etc.

cheers in advance

boo on both counts. i guess ill just have to get by without both features. dont suppose anyone has a link to the thread you saw that in or confirm it for certain? what about the ass mans opinion on a player? also been ditched?

yeah i kinda thought there would be a dark skin on release day. what about the positions columns? surely that breaks tradition to do away with the two positions columns? after years of using it, im struggling to get used to viewing my team as a long list! ha ha

still need to know if the ass mans opinion on signing a player has been done away with. im struggling with signing players without his second opinion.

Archived