United fans dealing with Wayne

Hi as a die hard UTD fan i was just wondering if anyone else has found it simply unbearable to have Rooney in the team and if so how they got rid of him, no club would make an offer for him on my save so i wound him up and mutually terminated his contract, justice

Nah, im a Man Utd fan also and i have to say we must not allow him to leave, Wayne Rooney is a world class player and to be honest i dont see many more round about him apart from Vidic, i agree when he says the club arent ambitious anymore as i cant remember the last time we spent heavily on making the team stronger with world class players...............Man Utd cannot let him leave.............PLEASE STAY WAYNE

Hi as a die hard UTD fan i was just wondering if anyone else has found it simply unbearable to have Rooney in the team and if so how they got rid of him, no club would make an offer for him on my save so i wound him up and mutually terminated his contract, justice

never been a United fan, but dont you guys have any respect for what Rooney have done for your club during the 6 years he have spent at Old Trafford?

Wayne Rooney IS NOT world-class player at all.

What a load of utter crap that is.

Rooney is technically and physically one of the best players in the world.

Please tell me why you believe Wayne Rooney is not a World-Class player.

Oh and think carefully about your reply because the best managers in the world do believe he is.

respect? how can you respect someone who has stabbed the club and the fans in the back, aswell as his own wife, the guys a skumbag just like the rest of them, ie cole terry etc etc

Stabbed them in the back because he wants to win silverware ?

Where's the place to win that now for any player ? Madrid, Barca, Chelsea or City.

never been a United fan, but dont you guys have any respect for what Rooney have done for your club during the 6 years he have spent at Old Trafford?

Does Rooney has no respect for United after how we have always stood by him. Whether he is banging whores, playing badly for England or for United. Never dropped for being out of form etc. And how much Fergie has done for him.

@OP Its very hard to sell players in the first season. (According to the blogs)

BTW this going to be locked soon.

Does Rooney has no respect for United after how we have always stood by him. Whether he is banging whores, playing badly for England or for United. Never dropped for being out of form etc. And how much Fergie has done for him.

@OP Its very hard to sell players in the first season. (According to the blogs)

BTW this going to be locked soon.

Like Everton ?

Players move on.

Deal with it.

A Leeds fan and you didn't get that it was a joke?! Thought you guys hated the red tramps :p

You're City then i take it?

Yep of course we do, the funny thing is for the first time in a long time a player wants to leave who they would like to keep, a top talent.

I find it hillarious.

Archived