How to increase our manager's ability

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by A True Fan:

They increase the furthur into the game you get,for example if you buy players who are the nationality of the country the club you are managing is in your domestic bias will increase </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHS

The stats are cosmetic mostly, but it's sure nice to see some 20's. icon_cool.gif

I always breeze to 20 on squad discipline and tactical consistency, but struggle on domestic player bias, and bust right out on hands on approach....

i'm just used to it now, but i kind of feel hands-on, I take care with my training, and manage my reserves/under-19s for a month or so every now and then just to keep an eye on things, but still 'hands on' plummets like a rock in the ocean!

My domestic player bias is always rock bottom. IMO English players seem a little more expensive than foreiners...

In one of my old saves I had a Man City team which had only 2 english players in the first team, Defoe and Crouch, and usually I had a first 11 containing around 8-9 different nationalities! What can I say, I just ain't patriotic!

Archived