Custom Graphics Not Appearing in FM2011 Demo

I'm sure this worked in previous demo versions of FM?

I installed via Steam and transfered over all my kits, faces, logo's etc from FM2010 into FM2011 in the Documents folder.....but nothing works at all?

So I put them into the FM2011 folder within Steam and still nothing.

I just hate the generic logo's etc and would like to add what I have into the game.

How do I get custom graphics to appear in the demo?

OMG please bury me now......I hold my head in shame.....I never unticked "Use Skin Cache".

I have wasted all afternoon and early evening until now with many many copy and pastes of my 6.5Gb graphics folder between my Documents folder and Steam and back again twice more and I go and forget the basics......LMAO

Thanks Phil for the reply I will now go and finally enjoy the game. :D

Apparently not...my now currently working graphics are in the Steam folder but must also work in Documents.

Just don't be a plum like me and forget to untick the box.

Best thing to do is get say the Prem kits and badges and put them in Documents and then refresh the skin if they appear you have your answer, thus you don't waste all day like me. :p

Just created a graphics folder in the steam folder. All is well.

Anyone know why my imported personal pic of my wonderful face has disappeared? Added at the start of the quicksave when adding my name etc. No longer in the game.

I think that happens because you created the graphics folder and reloaded your preferences after you've started the game. It happens to me every time I reload my preferences because I've included new graphics.

I'm sure there should be a way to get it back again or added on, but I'm not that good with that side of things; sorry!

This year I will be getting everything done before I actually start a new game.

My picture is in it's own folder within the players pictures folder and has a config file for it.

It appeared like all the other graphics when I unticked the box.

I assume you put it there yourself and created the config file to go with it too. Maybe you could share your expertise here with us... pretty please? :)

Or, are you saying that FM will create it itself if you have already created the graphics folder?

• SI Staff

There should be kits in the game for every Football League club. I've seen some screenshots posted with the kits that came with the game so they must be there.

All user added content is best to be placed in the Documents area so that it doesn't conflict with any content that is already there.

Archived