Inaccurate Coach Reports

Anyone else noticed how terribly inaccurate coach reports are? It seems virtually every player is deemed better than they actually are in the game by any coach or assistant manager (regardless of their JPA AND JPP attributes). I mean for example, Lucas at Liverpool is rated by every one of my coaches as a 3 star player in terms of CA and has a PA of 3.5 stars. Surely this isnt actually accurate?? I also started as Benfica and River Plate to see if the trend continues and it does, i've seen players rated with 4.5 star PA continually, something I personally never saw on FM 2010 and I spent a lot of time playing it!!!

I hope this issue gets sorted out soon, as it really strange to see....

Surely there are players with high PA's playing for River Plate, PA's high enough for them to succeed in any league. I am guessing they have 4 and a half stars in the Argentine league may be lower in the higher reputation leagues.

I am guessing they have 4 and a half stars in the Argentine league may be lower in the higher reputation leagues.

This is correct. Ratings are related to the club.

Also Lucas is highly rated as you are playing for a **** team :p

Surely there are players with high PA's playing for River Plate, PA's high enough for them to succeed in any league. I am guessing they have 4 and a half stars in the Argentine league may be lower in the higher reputation leagues.

I have considered that (in reference to River Plate), but I'm just surprised that a lot of players seem to have 4 star or 4.5 star PA, when I personally didnt see it that often on fm10.

This is correct. Ratings are related to the club.

Also Lucas is highly rated as you are playing for a **** team :p

LOL, but seriously Lucas is rated in terms of current ability as a 'leading premier division defensive midfielder', thats not realistic at all IMO...

The FM10 system was pretty flawed, so the FM11 system has been improved so that all 5 stars are used. Before, 5 star players were very, very rare.

You couldn't explain to me how it works (if possible!). Or is it too complicated??

You couldn't explain to me how it works (if possible!). Or is it too complicated??

I don't think I've ever seen a 5 star while playing the big 4 leagues. Even wonderkids with 180+ PAs like Jovetic or Sanchez would only get 4-4.5 *s. And Lucas being 3 stars in the PL is pretty accurate. If the new system is 5* is the elite of a certain league, than 2.5* should be average and Lucas is a little above average if you think of all PL players.

Archived