Fm 2011 demo - Liverpool takeover

mine said takeover started, embargo enforced...then then next day it said embargo lifted. Didnt say the takeover failed or anything. On another game with a different team, I keep an eye on Liverpool and the same thing happened around the same time. 1 day after embargo, it's lifted and no message about anything to do with it failing.

i've played the first few months as liverpool a couple of times now.

had a tycoon sniffing round once, a group of business men once but no actual takeover.

liverpool researcher said he's working on trying to get details of how to put the takeover details in for the first patch, but obviously we dont know when that will be. as far as i can see the game seems pretty playable, at least nothing seems totally broken...

played through to the end of December.

my takeover fell apart in October, and by the end Broughton was looking to leave at earliest opportunity.

i thought i'd try and play as someone with cash, like city or something, just to see how transfers work, as i'm sick of playing with no cash :D

Alright takeover talks now confirmed. Some local businessman with the name Valery Filatov for 72 million pounds...

EDIT: As quickly as the transfer embargo was enforced it was lifted. Valery Filatov's given up. However they rumour the possibility of a takeover by an Asgabat-based businessman. Is that Turkish?

No matter how big or small patches or fixes they have, it should be a fluent process to put out patches and fixes for us to download. Huge problems should be addressed asap unless SI cares more about FM2012 already than they do FM2011. I suspect that they always want to focus on the next game and never truly give players a really polished and great experience from day 1 and onwards. It's sad!

No matter how big or small patches or fixes they have, it should be a fluent process to put out patches and fixes for us to download. Huge problems should be addressed asap unless SI cares more about FM2012 already than they do FM2011. I suspect that they always want to focus on the next game and never truly give players a really polished and great experience from day 1 and onwards. It's sad!

If SI were putting patches out every week they and Sega would be tied up in endless QA and the amount of problems actually fixed would be far lower.

Archived