Players Unavailable

Why does it seem that only players based in France that played in the World Cup are unavailable until after around when they would have met up with their team after the World Cup? If one nation has that, shouldn't all of them have it?

I believe a lot of the Francs were omitted from the next international game, due to a) being rubbish, 2) having disagreements with the coaching staff, and iii) having a new manager who wouldn't stand any nonsense.

I quote from Wikipedia:

"Blanc's first move as manager was to suspend all 23 players from the 2010 World Cup squad from his first game, as collective punishment for a number of negative incidents involving the squad occurred at the competition"

Does this tie-in with that?

I believe a lot of the Francs were omitted from the next international game, due to a) being rubbish, 2) having disagreements with the coaching staff, and iii) having a new manager who wouldn't stand any nonsense.

I quote from Wikipedia:

"Blanc's first move as manager was to suspend all 23 players from the 2010 World Cup squad from his first game, as collective punishment for a number of negative incidents involving the squad occurred at the competition"

Does this tie-in with that?

Its not just French players, I noticed it mostly with players who played their club football in France.

Archived