Fault found in game

Firstly great job on the stream, it worked great for me and I had the game within 40 mins of release. I also really like the 3D match engine but here is a fault for the staff:-

While playing a friendly I used all my outfield players and a player then got injured. There was no way to move forward from this and I tried a long time. It just keeps saying your assistant points out you still have an injured player on the field and cancel will take you back but will the "Play" option is greyed out. I think this was a game fault in previous versions. No was to save either so it's a total restart fro me so please look into this one guys.

Thanks & great job!!!

The-K-Man

It would not give me the option to make a sub, I had a goalkeeper that I could have used if it would have let me but it would not. I'm sure this will come up again with somebody else in the next day or two but for sure there is no easy way to just make the sub.

Yes, I've played about and there is a dropdown menu on the left hand side that will get you to the screen to make the change. It's maybe just a learning curve but it would be a good idea to have this screen load as default I would suggest for next time around.

Has your last sub made it into the game yet? I had this happen once in FM2010 where I thought I was stuck in the same place. It turns out that my last sub had not entered the game, and the only way forward was to manually undo the sub, then swap out the injured player. This was also the only time I've ever seen it possible to cancel a sub after I've confirmed them.

Archived