Who did you sign first?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started as Spurs and Signed Dzeko.

Great part was that Wolfsburg wanted 34m for him, so I asked Levy for more money and he agreed, then he took over the contract talk :lol: Didn't even know what his wages were until I confirmed the transfer lol Ended up getting him for a cool £24m

First player? Vaclav Kadlec's agent touted him and as Man Utd and Chelski were interested, I got in there first. 2m later and the kid was a Spurs player.

Other signings? Luis Suarez (25.5m), Yaya Sanogo and Romeulu Lukaku (7.5m over 24 months each)

My striker addiction seems to have kicked in again. I'm soooooo glad to see that I can still get in early doors with Sanogo and Lukaku, they both netted 100+ league goals for me at Spurs in FM10 and look just as good in 11 :)

Decided to start as Man City, so I could have a bit of fun with the money. I've signed Srna,Bale,Chiellini and Lukaku. And am currently looking for a talented CM for about 17 million, as I don't quite rate Barry.

Edit: Got Palombo, then had Mexes offered to me for a bargain!

never got any of the players i was planning to xD

however my first signing was sebastion frey after his agent approached me :D then got offered macheda by united, and i know he has potential so cant say no. then all i needed was a CM and AM left or right, got trochowski :) never got the CM as diaby played the game of his life against man utd and made me keep him x)

for everton

lukaku 6.75 over 48 months

wijnaldum loan with a view to 5mil

babacar loan with view to 8.5

and finally miranda 6 rising to 7.5 again over 48 months.

sold heitinga and loaned a few players out to finance it.

next up...NEYMAR

Wanted to splash some cash to see as much players in action as possibible. So started as ManCity :)

In euros:

Leroy Fer - 9m

Luc Castaignos - 2,4m

Douglas (twente)- 7m

Fabio Coentrao - 3,5m

Darijo Srna - 22,5m

Giorgio Chiellini - 35m

Alexis Sanchez - 12,5m

Leonel Galeano - 5m

Ryan Shawcross - 15m

Romelu Lukaku - 7,5m

Castaignos, Lukaku and Galeano have a potential of 4 stars. Galeano even is touted as the new Walter Samuel. Seems like the next star in FM11!

Coentrao seems like the FM11 must buy! Cheap class player!

I know its not a request thread but when I get home and start my game my first signing will be Paulo henrique for Spurs, still not quite sure where hes goign to fit in, could someone post a screenshot of him in 2011 demo please.

Thanks

First player? Vaclav Kadlec's agent touted him and as Man Utd and Chelski were interested, I got in there first. 2m later and the kid was a Spurs player.

Other signings? Luis Suarez (25.5m), Yaya Sanogo and Romeulu Lukaku (7.5m over 24 months each)

My striker addiction seems to have kicked in again. I'm soooooo glad to see that I can still get in early doors with Sanogo and Lukaku, they both netted 100+ league goals for me at Spurs in FM10 and look just as good in 11 :)

Seems like he is one of the better youths in the game. I haven't looked around though. As Arsenal, he was offered 1.5m to me by the agent so scouted by two different scouts and finally made 1.2m bid which was rejected so bid-ed 1.5m which was accepted. Chelsea thought they could annoy me with late bid of the same value. Praised the kid in the media and he chose me. LOL. Stick up to your **** Chelsea :lol:

I know its not a request thread but when I get home and start my game my first signing will be Paulo henrique for Spurs, still not quite sure where hes goign to fit in, could someone post a screenshot of him in 2011 demo please.

Thanks

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/903/paulohenrique.jpg

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/3818/paulohenrique2.jpg

He is naturally CAM. Accomplished in CM and unconvincing in ST. Left foot very strong. Right only strong.

Good luck ;)

Archived