Chelsea = Bankrupt

Hi,

I am Manchester United and i was looking through the jobs and i saw that Chelsea was bankrupt and i am like "how"? They sold most of there players and now there lie in 20th place and going for relegation!

Plus there is a massive bug in the game when you click release player it comes up with the compensation then you click ok and the money doesnt go out of the Transfer Budget but the player is released! So you can do it with anyone and still have the money plus its a good way by releasing the player then signing them then you get there contract wages cheaper!

Thanks

Please sort this out SI! (Release Bug)

- Smeemi

Hi,

I am Manchester United and i was looking through the jobs and i saw that Chelsea was bankrupt and i am like "how"? They sold most of there players and now there lie in 20th place and going for relegation!

Plus there is a massive bug in the game when you click release player it comes up with the compensation then you click ok and the money doesnt go out of the Transfer Budget but the player is released! So you can do it with anyone and still have the money plus its a good way by releasing the player then signing them then you get there contract wages cheaper!

Thanks

Please sort this out SI! (Release Bug)

- Smeemi

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bmaik:

I think it kinda sucks you can't see the rest of your finances icon_frown.gif would be nice to have an idea of them 2 :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

100% agree icon14.gif

Archived