FM 11 Demo: Bug Spotting

First bug that I've found:

When first navigating to team Finance screen (playing as Lazio in Serie A quickstart), the Summary tab is empty of all content.

-This is when I have just been hired, not even "continued" 1 day yet. If I click somewhere else, like Expenditure tab, and come back to Summary it is fine. It just when first accessing Finance page.

Anyone have this too?

Cahill Jumping - 14.. should be higher

Vaughan - should be on loan at Palace for 6 months

Anichebe - injury should be 3/4 months not 6/7

thank you

Those aren't bugs. Those are considered Data Issues.

If you want to complain about attributes, then complain to the Everton Head Researcher.

• Administrators

The Bugs and Data Issues forums will be officially opened first thing tomorrow.

Until then the Bugs Forum can be found here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/199-Football-Manager-2011-Bugs-Forum

The Data Issues Forum can be found here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/197-Football-Manager-2011-Data-Issues

stop crying

I'm kindly telling you the proper procedure to report any issues, including the difference between a bug and a data issue. In the meantime people including me have already understood your concern about Cahill's jumping attribute.

Stop giving attitude. We get your problem with the data. :)

I'm kindly telling you the proper procedure to report any issues, including the difference between a bug and a data issue. In the meantime people including me have already understood your concern about Cahill's jumping attribute.

Stop giving attitude. We get your problem with the data. :)

ok charlie big spuds ;)

Just playing my first match in the Champions League as Spurs against Fenerbache in the qualifier, and the AI started Carlos Kameni (Goalkeeper) at right midfield, before subbing him after 17 minutes. I appreciate Fenerbache doesn't have a full squad as it's only the English quickstart (they have about 7 real players), but this could cause problems for people playing on smaller databases if it happens to every club.

Link here.

ok charlie big spuds ;)

Cahill Jumping - 14.. should be higher - there is a new formula for jumping attributes this year, you will notice that some players may have less than you think but it will work out fine with the new dynamics.

Vaughan - should be on loan at Palace for 6 months - he joined on 8 September 2010, after game date starts, this should be in first patch

Anichebe - injury should be 3/4 months not 6/7 - From Everton Official Site: Victor Anichebe - Injury: Knee - Expected return: Unknown (so your 3-4 is based on...?)

I am hesitant to post this as a bug, as I not completely certain it was possible in FM10. But I am pretty sure that in last year's game, when a team negotiated a transfer offer, upon clicking 'view negotiated offer' you would be taken to what they proposed.

There, you were able to hit the 'undo changes' button, which would reset it to what you last offered, prior to the negotiation.

This time around, every negotiation I get, I find myself having to go to the player's transfer page to remind myself exactly what my last bid was. Kind of time consuming if you have several bids on the go, especially so if I am correct in thinking the 'undo changes' option was available last year...

Archived