Who will you sell first?

Not sure how the market will be at the start of the game (Might use demo to figure out) but Rooney will be on his way out after the first season.. Likewise with Owen and probably also Gibson.

For the last umpteen FMs the first thing I've done is fine Nicky Butt 2 weeks wages, stuck him on the transfer list and offered him out for free. 10 odd years service and Man Utd is unacceptable for anyone in my Newcastle team.

Not sure who this time, weird actually having to think about that.

Rooney! Only joking, I'd rather scratch my own eyes out then play as United. First player to be on his travels will be Santa Cruz (City game) and Rob Purdie (Oldham game).

Rather scratch your eyes out than play as United ha! Think i'm gonna be Spurs and Robbie Keane will be first to go.

Anthony Pulis Southampton Superstar.

Having seen him play a few games on loan for us, he's not all that bad! Even scored on his debut at Gillingham

I will be getting rid of Greg Pansey (sorry, Tansey), as he is the most useless player we have at the moment. A midfield player who doesn't know what a tackle is - so, so useful!

For the last umpteen FMs the first thing I've done is fine Nicky Butt 2 weeks wages, stuck him on the transfer list and offered him out for free. 10 odd years service and Man Utd is unacceptable for anyone in my Newcastle team.

Not sure who this time, weird actually having to think about that.

Joey Barton is there for similar treatment?

Wayne Rooney is far from a trator you litrally can't match his ambition any more and that's why he wants to go, you can't blame the lad.

Just like he left Everton for better things he's now doing the same with you lot.

Being a Leeds fan obviously I'm going to start with Leeds and get rid of:

Naylor (Too old and slow even though he gives 100%)

Bessone (Why we signed him in the first place is beyond me)

Crowe (Not good enough - L1 player)

Robinson (Not good enough, could be good enough but never put everything into his game)

Archived