Removing -15 points on the Data Editor

I'm currently updating the editor to have all the leagues correct for next season, The only problem is I want to get rid of the points deductions e.g. Leeds -15 but can't find anywhere to do it.

Anyone have any suggestions.

Cheers

I'm currently updating the editor to have all the leagues correct for next season, The only problem is I want to get rid of the points deductions e.g. Leeds -15 but can't find anywhere to do it.

Anyone have any suggestions.

Cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

pfff.

arent luton doing the exact same thing but onloy get docked 10points, what just because we thought of the idea we get an extra 5. anyway old arguement whats done is done we will be champions next year and leister will be midtable. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're probably right, the rubbish state we are in at the moment we could finish anywhere, Football manager is the only place we seem to win games!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

pfff.

arent luton doing the exact same thing but onloy get docked 10points, what just because we thought of the idea we get an extra 5. anyway old arguement whats done is done we will be champions next year and leister will be midtable. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a lot of people don't realise - my fellow Leeds fans included - is that the 15 point deduction is not due to the administration of the club, but the behaviour of the administrators, Price Waterhouse Cooper. When Bates bought the club back in a somewhat shady deal, he renamed it something like "Leeds United 2007 (trading as Leeds United AFC)", which was not a member of the football league. The club registered all their players, but *technically* there was no club for them to play for. PWC had broken the rules of the football league, as this happened before Bates had full control of the club again.

Because the situation was unprecedented, it had to be voted on by the league's chairmen, and the [insert swear word here]s agreed with the League's appraisal. Leeds United 2007 could be part of the league under the condition of a 15 point deduction. Leeds had no choice but to abide by it.

THIS was the key argument in the appeal, which as we all know was rejected and we ended up in the playoffs. Which we lost, thanks for the memory. Leeds said PWC broke the rules, not the club, but the League said the club accepted the conditions.

So there you go. I hope everyone reading this has learned a little something.

Oh, and to he OP, it's more fun WITH the 15 point deduction - just like real life!

Archived