From FM 10, one of the best goal i ever seen

Hi guys, I don't know if this is the right place to post the match file, but there we go.

This is from FM 10, I was using Havan and Waterloovie, as I always start the game with teams in the lowest division and work my way up. Anyway, I got them to the premier league after so many years, and this file is extracted from one of the match, sadly it wasn't scored by my side, but still, one of the best goals I ever seen, it is a 65 yards volley having a speed like rocket in to the net.

edited: I have recorded the goal and posted it on youtube, but the framerate was quite low, could be due to my crappy pc. Anyway, here is the link:

Here is the file. that was the third goal by the way.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4f0mjp

I have never share a match file with others so i don't know if it would work, please tell me if it working or not if someone did try it, thanks.

Alex

Welcome to FMS. This isn't a story so probably should be in the general discussion forum. I imagine one of our Mods will be along to move this shortly.

Whilst your here why don't you have a look around and read some stories. Hell you could even write a short story about the match with the incredible goal. We'd love to read about it.

My best goal was one of two.

Either it was when I was playing as Newcastle in the North-East derby against sunderland in the FA cup. We where winning 1-0 and it was the 90th minuted of the game. Sunderland had a corner and threw all their men into the box - inlcuding the keeper. Corner comes in, is defended, lands to Milevyski on the edge of our box and he boots it into the opposition goal off the crossbar.

Or Champions League semi-final. Portsmouth (me) 0 - 0 Barcelona. We have corner, Basinas steps up to take corner and it just curls into the net perfectly. Went on to win the game 1-0. Somehow he scored another 2 like that in the following season...

Archived