Vanilla Demo - why?

As the Strawberry demo is available tomorrow and this is a fuller version of the game to the Vanilla demo. I wondered why would anyone want to play the vanilla demo knowing that the Strawberry one was better.

As the Strawberry demo is available tomorrow and this is a fuller version of the game to the Vanilla demo. I wondered why would anyone want to play the vanilla demo knowing that the Strawberry one was better.

Perhaps because it's a much smaller download?

Someone who hasnt got a fast internet connection

or

Who isnt interested in downloading the other quickstarts as they just want to try out the English league

Whats the point in wasting time on the bigger download if you are not going to use the extra things it gives you? Simple really

The demo will have 12 playable leagues – England, Scotland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Brazil, Argentina, Chile and is available in all languages.

At some point on Friday 22nd, we’ll make the demo available for direct download and torrent, and a vanilla version of the demo, which will feature just the English and Scottish leagues.

So its Strawberry first... then vanilla on friday, so all you smaller size wannabes will have to wait, pointless thread

Archived