steam help

guys ive never used steam before and well ive just created an account now ready for the demo and well im not sure how to use it tbh anyone with any tips on how it all works, I dont plan on using it to buy the game s ive already paid for the boxed version thanks

Its just like using a web browser really mate. just seach for the demo in the seach bar and click the download link. you will have to look for the icon in the steam program folders if you want a shortcut on your desktop. alternatively you can right click the steam icon in your system tray and it shows all the games you have installed through steam and you can run it that way :)

well i know a fair bit about steam and i think its great personally.. never had problems with it in all the time ive used it. i been using steam since i was like 13-14 and im 21 now. the great thing is with football manager when u buy it as the boxed version u can register it with steam so u dont need the disc anymore and u can install steam on another pc and log into ur account and just installl the game without needing the disc aswell :D so any questions crack on and oh u can add people on steam to talk to them :)

It just installs games where ever you installed Steam. So if you want your games on D:\ then uninstall Steam and reinstall it there. Definately get it out of Program Files if you have Vista or Win 7 as the protected status of some the core Windows folders can cause problems.

guys ive never used steam before and well ive just created an account now ready for the demo and well im not sure how to use it tbh anyone with any tips on how it all works, I dont plan on using it to buy the game s ive already paid for the boxed version thanks

The demo will be availebole on the front page when its out.

The boxed game can be added to steam for free. (this only works for certain games like FM and valve games and UT3 and COD4 and some others.)

Archived