Still playing 2010?

Has anyone been able to start up a new game in the last 4 weeks since fm2011 was mentioned - i tryed to start a game of it twice the othr night but find myself not able to play them because I can't wait for DLR and the new personal discussions you can have with players. Plus it ddoesn't seem right to still have Scott McDonald and McGeady in the Celtic Team

I started a new game the other week cos got loads of spare time atm and am still enjoying it, but I guess everyone is different. I think there is an updated database available for download which should have most players at their correct clubs, but I could be wrong

I have not been able to get into a game for about a month. I had a game as Rangers straight after the window shut lasted a season and a half, game as Sunderland lasted just over a season and then a fantasy game with edited team at Lazio for just under a season but thats it!

I've only just stopped playing fm 10 now after 7 years of success I thought i'd end on a high, hopefully this will continue in 11. I'm going to be Liverpool again but this will be more of a challenge.

I would believe that supporting Liverpool would be quite a challenge at the momment:)

I remember it was a challenge when Celtic had issues with "THE BORED"

I was ready to quit the other day, clicked to see my last ever news on FM10 and "You have been offered the England job"

Feck!

So unbeaten in Euro Qualifiers, quit Liverpool but then wanted a new club challenge so am England/Newport County manager and I still cannot put the game down lol

playing defo my last ever save, went england for a laugh, and now find myself addicted to it when arsenal (my fav team) appraoched me for the first time ever, couldnt say no and altho im only in 2015 im freaking loving it. demo will no doubt make me forget all about it tho xD

I always start as wolves, a bit bored of them but dont want to go anyone else (i play with barca online with mates) so im going to releagate them the BSP and rename them Wolverhampton City Wanderers FC (basically like wimbeldon getting dispanded) remove all players, staff and funds, have deisgned a kit, logo, got a stadium name etc etc and going to rebuild from nothing. I am hoping to with the CL with them withing 50 seasons.

I am going way over the top with it too, each player sign will have their own folder on my pc, i have made up contracts that will be filled out and saved, screenshots over season of their stats, a shot of any highlight they have etc etc

Might only sound cracking to me but gee i am keen to get it going!

I was going to play long term save on 2010 tonight. Thats until my computer gave me and Err2Err3 message on boot up and I was forced restore the computer to its factor settings, all my saves from 06-10 gone -.-; Just installed steam and am re downloading FM2010, Maybe start a mess around save with AC Milan or someone to keep me going later on tonight.

I've been mostly focusing on FIFA 11 since that came out, but I might load up FM10 tonight and play that for a while.

Sad as it sounds, I have some regens that I'm actually going to miss. I shall have a memorial service for Pavel Rosicky and Cristian Sorribas.

I always start as wolves, a bit bored of them but dont want to go anyone else (i play with barca online with mates) so im going to releagate them the BSP and rename them Wolverhampton City Wanderers FC (basically like wimbeldon getting dispanded) remove all players, staff and funds, have deisgned a kit, logo, got a stadium name etc etc and going to rebuild from nothing. I am hoping to with the CL with them withing 50 seasons.

I am going way over the top with it too, each player sign will have their own folder on my pc, i have made up contracts that will be filled out and saved, screenshots over season of their stats, a shot of any highlight they have etc etc

Might only sound cracking to me but gee i am keen to get it going!

There's a club in the 8/9 or 10th tier called Wolverhampton Casuals. Perhaps you could artificially promote them to the BSS or something?

It's all come at the right time for my current save. Using the Mr Hough tactic(which is so effective it feels like cheating) I've turned Farnborough into world beaters and Albania to World Cup glory.

Just won the World Club Champs for 3rd season running, just ticking over now till the demo.

Not really properly playing on 2010 much. I just tend to fiddle about with the editor to create "what if" situations, such as starting as Burnley with a £50m transfer budget and Man Utd being erased as a club, so all their players are avaliable on a free. I don't do this all time, only in the last few weeks before the next game comes out, keeps me entertained...

Whats the big deal that FM10 may have a few players with the wrong clubs etc... not sure how that effects the game considering after 2 seasons lots of transfers happen which distort the teams anyway... can never understand the fascination with that?

Playing FM2010 and sticking with it to be honest. Getting bored now after 19 seasons with AFC Wimbledon though, sadly..

Archived