Do a Kevin Keegan?

Hi all, getting close to finishing my career save with AFC Wimbledon after winning the Champions Lg..

I am thinking of going down the divisions again and was wondering if anyone left a club to go back to them later again? I'd like to go back when I take the new team to the top?

Also as a "world class" manager, will i get any benefits managing in league two - easier to attract players etc?

The biggest issue may be to get a job this far down the ranks if you are a world class manager. Seen many cases in which people did not get jobs which they should have got.

Once you have the job then your reputation will have some impact but I doubt that it would be a lot easier due to that. Club reputation and limited finances should still dominate.

Left Shrewsbury when I got them into the championship, then 3 years later I returned when Emile Heskey took em down - back to back promotions but I've now followed the money to go to Valencia, will go back again when I've won something in Spain, and get Shrewsbury back up :D

Thanks for the response...

Am worried now that I wont get a job... suppose is it down to the fact that I am on £81k per week.

I notice that no one offers me jobs anymore, is that why...i.e. they think I wont take the job?

You certainly won't get it if your still under contract at your current club, simply because of the amount of compensation Wimbledon would be due and your 81k a week wage.

Archived