new feature idea for fm12 early i know (team meeting)

hi all just been playing fm10 an just had a great idea for a new feature for fm12.

the idea is a meeting with the players when you first take over at a new club so you can lay down the rules to the new players, ive just thought of this as its been quite annoying when ive been fining players for getting them selves sent off and theyve been complaning and getting upset.

i think that if we had a meeting with players then this could be solved, we could also tell the players what our ambitions for the season are.

i think that this could work well with the new real time conversation feature.

any constructive feed back greatly appreciated

Are you giving a fair number of warnings before you fine your players? I usually give 3 warnings then a fine and then it's back to square one at start of new season. Hardly ever have any complaints.

Anyway, with regards to a team meeting feature, I think it would be a good idea. You could ask key players about their ambitions and concerns for the upcoming season as well as any advice they may have towards training, transfers, tactics, staff etc. Perhaps it could work like the backroom advice screen but with players instead.

Mansleg Im the same as you, give them pleanty of warnings and then start fining them for the sendings off. they seem happy enough to accept warnings then fines. I increase the amount of the fine the more often the do the offence and they still accept it.

I like the idea. When I take over a club I always try and instill my mentality by being very disciplinarian and targeting certain personality type players (professional, ambitious, determined). I'd love the opportunity to say to a squad, this is how I'm doing it, its my way or the highway!

thanks for the comments i have tried in the past to give players warning before fining them but dont find that helps to much id love to be able to have a meeting with the players and say to em if you get sent off im gonna fine you an to be able to discuss ambitions and squad status like someone says it could work like the backroom advice screen or could work with the conversation system or like a press conference on the first day

Archived