Unable to change club!

Hello everyone. I started out with a Dutch team were I got fired and then moved on to Aldershot in League Two. After three seasons I have brought them to a mid-table position in The Championship. I have also repaired my reputation so that I have become national. My stats are ok, except for the "Finacial Control", which is only three. The funny thing is that my club is richer then ever (thanks to my shrewd wealings and dealings). I have applied for several jobs, since I have taken Aldershot as far as I think possible, but it seems to be impossible for me to get hired. Just now, Cardiff chose a fellow with regional reputation instead of me. Could it be that my poor financial control is preventing me from getting hired anywhere? Need to know, because it kind of takes the fun out my game, if I can never change clubs. Any ideas?

Your stats mean nothing within the game, they are only for show.

As Lincoln has hinted at while you have a job other clubs would need to pay compensation to your current club to hire you which at lower levels they are unlikely to do. If your reputation is decent you will be offered jobs if you don't have a club but whilst at a club its fairly unlikely unless you are making a significant step up where clubs could afford the compensation.

Archived