The biggest score you have seen

Originally posted by Hazzydeepy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by x42bn6:

43-0

2007 bug where opposition literally didn't turn up.

Missed 2 sitters, too, with nobody in goal...

LOL.....how did they kick off after goals? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Invisible players, literally, with <Person1> as their names.

When I got my copy of FM06 (IIRC) I tried something new for my first campaign - managing the highest and lowest rated manageable sides in England - at the time being Chelsea and Blyth Spartans.

The only time they 'çrossed' each other was in my first ever friendly. It really showed via the Match Engine the difference in class.

Score: Chelsea 36-0 Blyth.

It was a good laugh maintaining such a schizoid career - you should try it! icon_smile.gif

i have had some really big scoring games with my fm2006 barnet team. i beat a non league team 11-0 in a pre season friendly, i also remember a 5-4 victory against torquay after my keeper got sent off i went from 5-0 up to just scraping a result icon_cool.gif

Playing as Forest, we beat Workington 10-0 in the first round of the FA Cup one season. I've played pre-season friendlies where we've beaten non-league teams by stupid scores too.

One season after getting sacked from Forest, I took on a job at a really low profile club and got bored, so released all the players except the goalkeepers and a striker. I bought a load of goalkeepers and played the striker in goal, with 5 attacking midfield goalkeepers and 5 striker goalkeepers, just to see how many we could lose by. The best I got was 54-0.

Originally posted by Burscoughnian:

Seen 35-0 or something through cheating once or twice.

Well my record was a 70-0 win through cheating and a 10-0 win playing a squeaky clean game! The 70-0 scoreline was a Man United vs Blackburn match. I was just doing some experiments here so nothing to brag about.

Next goal is to try and achieve a 90-0 scoreline but it would be very difficult even if you cheat!! Talk about match fixing!!!!

icon_redface.gif

Archived