football manager iPad pics

have you tried taking a photo with an ipad mate? no? cause theres no camera,so i dont see your point about watching videos on it, im trying my best to upload a video, have some patience

Are you serious? Im not even going to go into how stupid that statement is. Are you going to tell use how you got the game onto the ipad or not because all of this is pointless.

have you tried taking a photo with an ipad mate? no? cause theres no camera,so i dont see your point about watching videos on it, im trying my best to upload a video, have some patience

Watching video is not equal to recording videos. :D:p

Looks like remote dektop app. Pretty damn good idea acctaully. Im going to do this so i can play away from my comp downstairs.

Cheers OP nice idea.

Stop telling people you are acctually running the FM game physicaly on a ipad though you fool :p

P.S i can also do the same thing on my jailbroke Iphone. :p the screen is abit small to be enjoyable though.

********!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no cursor on the Ipad get a life you little virgin

hes using remote desktop. TBH i rekon the OP has had a very good idea. :) its not a fake video or anything. Its remote desktop. The game is running on his PC and hes controlling it via the remotedesktop on his ipad, pretty damn good ideaa if u ask me :)

In OP's defence, you can run pretty much anything on a jailbroken iPad/Pod/Phone.

Can't see the FPS being too amazing, mind!

HES NOT RUNNING THE GAME ON HIS IPAD ITS REMOTE DESKTOP!!!!!!

Have you people never heard of remotedesktop ? Its good idea if u ask me. im going to do it.

Looks like remote dektop app. Pretty damn good idea acctaully. Im going to do this so i can play away from my comp downstairs.

Cheers OP nice idea.

Stop telling people you are acctually running the FM game physicaly on a ipad though you fool :p

P.S i can also do the same thing on my jailbroke Iphone. :p the screen is abit small to be enjoyable though.

show me where i told anyone i was running fm physically from my ipad...?

Archived