Impossible Game

I support Blackpool and ive been playing the game since 01/02 and still never got them promoted! has anybody actually been succesful with them or have any teams that they will play with on every game but eventually do nothing with? By the way it will be really interesting to see what the blackpool squad is like on FM11, im guessing many will try them out this year but i am worried that they will be massively underrated like in every other game

Blackpool will not be overated. Keep in mind that the research files were pretty much completed before the season kicked off so the stats etc are based on that time.

On a side note i know of at least 5 people in career forum that are dominating the world with Blackpool at the moment.

i didnt mean it like it was fms fault that i couldnt get them promoted as they were underated, im just not very good! I just think whatever research has been done on blackpool over previous seasons has been pretty poor, considering you could sell reserve team players like claus jorgensen for £700,000 on fm 08. being fair though there were some improvements in fm 10 as blackpools preferred formations and attacking style was correct, its the players individually i think that dont get enough reearch into how they play and im really hoping with the intro of the new match day training that this will be improved. for example, charlie adam is a very attacking suited player on fm10, where as IRL he plays a much deeper game playing diagonal balls and arriving late in the box. maybe im just being picky!

Archived