Help me with a FM2011 check-list

I haven't installed FM since 2009 and being in my 30's now my memory isn't great :) so i cant remember what i had to download/add/delete etc to get a near on realistic game (am talking cosmetic here)

Anyway, thought it would be good to get a check-list of things to do, for when FM2011 drops on my doormat in just over 2 weeks time, things like files i will need to delete, packs i should add on, badges/logos i should get

Anyone ITK bout this?!

Couple of questions re: these packs

1. If i start a game first, and then download a pack, will what I've downloaded (i.e badges etc) appear in my existing save?

2. How soon do these packs tend to appear (obviously if the answer to the above is yes, then it is irrelevant)

cheers guys

Couple of questions re: these packs

1. If i start a game first, and then download a pack, will what I've downloaded (i.e badges etc) appear in my existing save?

2. How soon do these packs tend to appear (obviously if the answer to the above is yes, then it is irrelevant)

cheers guys

1. Yes.

2. You can use the FM10 packs. Probably people will just update the 10 packs with the new players and clubs etc.

I haven't installed FM since 2009 and being in my 30's now my memory isn't great :) so i cant remember what i had to download/add/delete etc to get a near on realistic game (am talking cosmetic here)

Anyway, thought it would be good to get a check-list of things to do, for when FM2011 drops on my doormat in just over 2 weeks time, things like files i will need to delete, packs i should add on, badges/logos i should get

Anyone ITK bout this?!

I've made a logo pack for the Premiership for FM11. Since the Premier League isn't licensed, there are none of the Premier League clubs have there logos in the game. It's in the Skinning Hideout by the way.

do you make kits too? Would you make me a custom one if i asked nicely (i am playing a save in 11 with a made up team and have designed their kit on paper..)

I think you should tell what you want. If that in my/Joe's range.....

Archived