Why wont they hire me?

So i hope this is different in 2011 but in the 2010 version of the game i cannot get hired by the US to manage my home country. Its now 2040. I have applied three times. I am the greatest manager of all time and my home federation wont hire me for the national team. This is ridiculous. I have won world cups with brazil and england and the US wont hire me? Why?

So i hope this is different in 2011 but in the 2010 version of the game i cannot get hired by the US to manage my home country. Its now 2040. I have applied three times. I am the greatest manager of all time and my home federation wont hire me for the national team. This is ridiculous. I have won world cups with brazil and england and the US wont hire me? Why?

Maybe they cant afford the wages that someone with your success would command so they are looking at cheaper alternatives. Thats just a guess on my part though as I havent really managed at international level for any length of time.

Maybe they cant afford the wages that someone with your success would command so they are looking at cheaper alternatives. Thats just a guess on my part though as I havent really managed at international level for any length of time.

They don't even offer you a wage in FM. :p

Maybe Sunil Gulati Jr. is President of the USSF in 2040 in your game. That's probably why you didn't get the job. ;)

Archived