Help for FM

Ok, then help AFAIK Sports Interactive, not SEGA. I was not thinking of a job, I doubt they will consider me, I thought of something more volunteer-ish..

Its just Sports Interactive. AFAIK is short for As Far As I Know

Epic :D

Ok, then help AFAIK Sports Interactive, not SEGA. I was not thinking of a job, I doubt they will consider me, I thought of something more volunteer-ish..

That made me LOL. :D

Being a tester is a paid job iirc (if I recall correctly :p), and they're usually summer jobs. A researcher is more of a volunteer job and you get a free copy of FM.

You have to contact a Head Researcher can find what vacancies there are (if for example you want to help out with the Danish leagues, you need to find the Danish HR). I personally know the Asian and North American HRs (well, not know know tbh lol, but I have had contact with them), but usually most spots are occupied unless one of the club researchers can't complete his/her research on time, then they will be a free spot. But otherwise, there are usually few researcher vacancies.

If you're a club researcher, obviously you need to know your club like the back of your hand, and probably be at every game. A league researcher probably needs some contacts within the league as well. FM North America needs help with CSL (Canadian Soccer League) clubs but I sadly don't watch any CSL games or know any contacts within the CSL.

You have to be really committed to being a researcher, but if you have the drive as well as commitment to do this, go for it. Good luck. :thup:

I remember they had a stickied thread before, when SI were looking for people to work for them.

I think it was something like a few months work testing the game code, and you needed to be near London or able to travel there etc.

I think it was last year when i saw that thread..

Archived