Sneijder - Two-footed

Hi, saw a screenie from the FM-Base forum of Sneijder (ofc this was from the preview build or whatever it is called) and it said his preferred foot was right. Makes me wonder, if anyone's two-footed, it's him. Also he has been two-footed since I don't know when on FM...

Hopefully this will be corrected (?) and hopefully this isn't the completely wrong forum.

Thanks.

It's from a build so there's a possibility that it might have already been changed, if the screenshot was taken before data lock of course.

If I was you I'd wait until the demo is released and if he is still one footed, post in the data issues forum.

Its fairly obvious that a player, no matter how good they are with both feet, will always prefer one or the other. Ronnie O'Sullivan can make 147's left handed but that doesnt change the fact the he prefers to use his right.

Haha snooker reference on SI forums! You rule, and so does Ronnie :D

I think I heard one of the researchers mention that a perfect 20/20 player would be capable of taking set-pieces equally well with both feet.

He would be able to do everything equally with both feet.

Its fairly obvious that a player, no matter how good they are with both feet, will always prefer one or the other. Ronnie O'Sullivan can make 147's left handed but that doesnt change the fact the he prefers to use his right.

They won't "always" prefer one foot. They usually well. Ambidextrous people do exist, and it works for feet as well. For example, Dave Kitson doesn't have a preferred foot for taking penalties with- he alternates between his left and right feet.

Are there any 20/20 feet players in the DB? i dont really think so

That's the reason Dzeko is the real monster :)

Though his attributes does not looked as good as other worldclass strikers out there, 20/20 makes him perform (arguably) better.

Archived