That time again... Uninstall?

Am thinking of uninstalling, this will be the latest I have left it, usually i remove FM about 2 weeks before the demo comes and I am not actually fed up of it probably for the first ever time, but I am just thinking a few days wait will be good..

So, has anybody taken theirs off yet!?

I'm about to...From one day to the next it has become almost impossible for my team to score a goal. I'm hitting the woodwork 5 to 10 times a match and even lower league opposition keepers turn into Superman. Extremely annoying and it's hard to see a point in continuing my save.

Fortunately I have Civ5 to pass the time.

Strangely, simiilar to my game, I am getting about 20 shots, 75% on target or clear and am hardly scoring and losing to the odd goal, it is happening every few games - the last game it was a 16 year old youth player in goal for the opposition... lol

And it'll be F1 2010 for me :)

Strangely, simiilar to my game, I am getting about 20 shots, 75% on target or clear and am hardly scoring and losing to the odd goal, it is happening every few games - the last game it was a 16 year old youth player in goal for the opposition... lol

And it'll be F1 2010 for me :)

just as bad as 1 of my recent games, i was at home to 18th placed side, I am top, lost to a wonder goal from 30 yards out from a player scoring his 1st goal in 3 seasons, funny enough before his previous goal 3 seasons ago, he had only score 2 goals in 7 seasons, so in total, 5 goals in 10 seasons, 1 of them against me to win the game

I don't understand why you guys uninstall so early. I play until I get the next version. And even then I generally don't uninstall. :p

Just so when the demo comes, it is all fresh. Always have done the same.

and its going in about 10 mins, after I see if I can bring Liverpool some success (winning the league after a rebuild!)

Uninstalling now...just can't get into it anymore, everytime I load up one of my saves I just keep thinking about all the changes coming up in FM11 and FM10 loses its shine. Demo will be out some time this week (it is safe to assume that surely) so only a week in advance of when I would normally uninstall anyways. It's FIFA 11 and good old Day of Defeat Source until then!

just as bad as 1 of my recent games, i was at home to 18th placed side, I am top, lost to a wonder goal from 30 yards out from a player scoring his 1st goal in 3 seasons, funny enough before his previous goal 3 seasons ago, he had only score 2 goals in 7 seasons, so in total, 5 goals in 10 seasons, 1 of them against me to win the game

I had a similar situation, except the goal against me was their only shot of the game.

Archived