Game Speed

I always wondered if it's better (in some sort of racio, between game speed/amount of players), if I select a huge/big database with just the league that I'm playing selected, or a small database with more leagues.

I usually pick the first one, big db with just 1 league, but I'm open to suggestions. Anyone?

System Specs:

Pentium 4, 2.80GHz

960MB RAM (it's not even DDR2, it's very old)

Awful Onboard Graphics Card (3D mode is, obviously, out of option).

I'm probably not getting a new computer sooner, soo I have to stick with this one.

5 Leagues with only 10.000 players? I doubt I only get that number, even with a small db. (I always get half star in the "speed system", but I set all the competitions to the minimum detail, and the game goes just fine IMO. Even with large db and 3 leagues, sometimes).

From what I remember (I already unnistalled FM10), with only one league and a large database, the total number of players were ~15.000 (not really sure, but it was, definitely more than 10.000).

Thanks for the reply.

Your set-up is similar to my previous system and what Ishu says is good advice. That's precisely what I used to load, with the addition of retaining players in a number of countries.

Edit: the top leagues of four countries, all the pro leagues for the country I want to play in, and I have retained players in the top league of UP TO 50 countries. Worked fine.

5 Leagues with only 10.000 players? I doubt I only get that number, even with a small db. (I always get half star in the "speed system", but I set all the competitions to the minimum detail, and the game goes just fine IMO. Even with large db and 3 leagues, sometimes).

From what I remember (I already unnistalled FM10), with only one league and a large database, the total number of players were ~15.000 (not really sure, but it was, definitely more than 10.000).

Thanks for the reply.

Only running EPL and Spain top division I get 9,000 players.

Load EPL, La Liga, Serie A as Playable. Ligue 1, Bundesliga as View Only. 12,000 players on medium.

Archived