Football Manager 2010 Just Wont Start Up! :(

Hi all,

First post here!

I've loved FM2010 since release and now I've bought another copy to put on my laptop: HP Compaq Mini 110c, it meets all the specifications so I thought okay!

It's installed and the DVD is in, I'm using a portable DVD Drive, I double click the shortcut for FM2010 and nothing! I got into task manager and that is telling me that FM2010 is running but nothing on my screen; I just see my normal desktop and whatever I'm running!

I would very much appreciate some help with resolving this issue!

The age old suggestions for your PC involve;

- Updating DirectX.

- Updating your graphics card drivers.

- Updating java.

Worth giving them a go, I guess... sorry, I'm not a techy so can't make many more suggestions... Customer Services would help you out although I can't recall what hours they work...

The age old suggestions for your PC involve;

- Updating DirectX.

- Updating your graphics card drivers.

- Updating java.

Worth giving them a go, I guess... sorry, I'm not a techy so can't make many more suggestions... Customer Services would help you out although I can't recall what hours they work...

I'll get back to you with the results!

Hi all,

First post here!

I've loved FM2010 since release and now I've bought another copy to put on my laptop: HP Compaq Mini 110c, it meets all the specifications so I thought okay!

It's installed and the DVD is in, I'm using a portable DVD Drive, I double click the shortcut for FM2010 and nothing! I got into task manager and that is telling me that FM2010 is running but nothing on my screen; I just see my normal desktop and whatever I'm running!

I would very much appreciate some help with resolving this issue!

Why did you buy another copy?

Archived