Best two leg game ever

Which was your best two leg game ever?

Heres mine

Carling Cup Semi-Final 1st Leg

liverpoolvmanutd.png

I was speechless. :mad:. I had no idea what happened.

Carling Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg

manutdvliverpool2.png

And I'm am proud of this result. :cool:. Got through on away goals.

PS I did not sign any player.

(FM09)

A 12-9 win over Boca Juniors in the Copa Libertadores final, with me being Atlético Roraima

I mean, drawing 6-6 away in the first leg when we were losing 6-2 at 60 minutes... it's just wonderful. Then we won 6-3 in the second leg without any complain

Which was your best two leg game ever?

Heres mine

Carling Cup Semi-Final 1st Leg

liverpoolvmanutd.png

I was speechless. :mad:. I had no idea what happened.

Carling Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg

manutdvliverpool2.png

And I'm am proud of this result. :cool:. Got through on away goals.

PS I did not sign any player.

oh wow good job there

can you give me instructions on how to do so

i have been playing for a year and still didnt know that

Usually after the WC many countries sack their managers. I jut apply to all and then select from those who offer me. :thup:

add manager to what nation you want to manage and then retire him asap an apply if you want quick fix

:rolleyes:

The bigger nations won't sign you at the start of the game. You need to be a top division manager for some time. Mostly.

Switzerland v Bulgaria, WC Play-off

1st leg - Switzerland 3-3 Bulgaria, HT - 0-2 After a disappointing 1st half at home, a golden team talk saw my Switzerland score 3 goals to go 3-2 up, Bulgaria equalised but I would have taken a draw at half-time.

2nd leg - Bulgaria 2-4 Switzerland, HT - 0-0 Once again, an uninspired 1st half, but another golden team talk saw me 4-0 up on 60 mins, Berbatov pulled 2 goals back but all-in-all a good game

I went on to get to the Quarter Finals where I was knocked out by the no. 1 ranked team, which surprisingly was France who went on to lose in the final to England :D

I had another good 2-legged match for Man U in a champions league quarter final against Chelsea, I went onto win the competition but I can't remember the scores.

My Genoa lost the first leg in the CL quarter finals at home against Ajax. They totally outplayed my team and we lost 3-0 and we were also lucky to concede just 3 goals.

I went down 1-0 in the 2nd leg after 4 minutes but I managed to pull one back just before halftime. We then managed to score 2 more goals and with 4 minutes to go, the club captain and scored his 3rd goal of the game and we went through on away goals :D

Archived